REGULATIONS FOR PROVIDING ELECTRONIC BOOKING SERVICES
Regulations for the provision of the reservation service by electronic means of services provided by the CYBERMAGIA using the www.vrrooms.pl website are valid from 01/02/2017 until its cancellation or amendment by the CYBERMAGIA.
Regulations - these "Regulations for the provision of electronic reservation services".
Website - a website located at the internet address www. vrrooms.pl, through which the Service Recipient can use the electronic booking of services provided by the CYBERMAGIA.
Service Provider - KA-SYSTEM with headquarters in Katowice (40-095), ul. Stawowa 3, NIP: 641 183 72 28
Service Recipient - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law has granted legal capacity, which is a user of the website in order to use the electronic reservation services provided by the CYBERMAGIA.
Reservation service - a reservation service provided electronically for services provided by the CYBERMAGIA via the website www. vrrooms.pl
The Service Provider offers the Customers by using the website www. vrrooms.pl possibility to:
- concluding contracts by electronic means, the subject of which is making reservations by electronic means, including: date, place and type of service provided by the Service Provider
- providing information on the current service schedule and their availability
The Service Provider also offers Customers who have their own STEAM account and licenses for running programs, except for programs for which the Service Provider has commercial licenses - the possibility of using the CYBERMAGIA stands for the purpose of running their own games.
Conditions for the conclusion and termination of the contract
- The condition for the Customer to make a reservation of the date and type of service via the website www.vrrooms.pl is to accept these regulations and read the regulations defining the rules and contraindications for the use of simulators and virtual reality devices.
- Full, properly conducted booking process via the website www.vrrooms.pl is tantamount to the purchase of the service, and the remuneration paid is not refundable.
- Making a reservation by the Service Recipient results in the inability to use the same reservation (the same place, time and service) by another Service Recipient - therefore, taking into account the regulation contained in point 2 of this paragraph - the Service Provider encourages to consciously make the reservation transaction.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to book a service in the event of refusal to accept the payment ordered by the Service Recipient by the verification systems, the bank and the transaction settlement company.
The Service Provider is not liable for damages incurred by the Service Recipient as a result of non-performance or improper performance of services, caused, among others, by:
- force majeure,
- sudden breakdowns in the operation of ICT networks, energy networks or the Service Provider's equipment
The Service Provider reserves the right to perform technical services and update the website and the services available on it, as well as to perform maintenance works, which may result in a temporary limitation of the use of the website.
- Any complaints regarding the Services provided by the Service Provider should be submitted in writing to the address
- The time for considering the complaint is 14 days from the date of its receipt by the Service Provider
- The claimant will be informed about the result of the complaint in the manner in which the complaint was submitted - to the correspondence address provided in the complaint.
Personal data protection
- The Service Provider declares that all information provided electronically by the Service Recipient as part of the reservation service provided, covered by the subject of these Regulations - is intended solely for transmission and is not stored longer than it is necessary under the normal conditions for the reservation service.
- The Service Provider declares that the data provided by the Service Recipient as part of the process of booking the service by electronic means is limited to the minimum necessary, taking into account the protection of personal data, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 r. No. 101, item. 926, as amended). The scope of this information does not allow the identification of a specific person.
- The Service Provider informs that when using the service, "cookies" are installed in the Customer's IT system, the installation of which is a condition for using the websites available on the website www.vrrooms.pl
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply.
- The Service Provider has the right to change the content of these regulations, with the proviso that the reservation transactions for which the service has not been performed - the content of the regulations on the day of booking.
These regulations are subject to the copyright of the Law and Tax Office "Sekret" with its seat in Ruda Śląska.
Any copying and distribution is prohibited.